View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:46 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've only watched the documentary part of the CM Punk DVD and it was excellent. It was a lot longer than others they've done before. It went into pretty good detail and it talked a lot about his early years and had a good amount of time dedicated to when he was in Ring Of Honor. I also liked how they mentioned the backstage politics that go on and how Punk had to deal with that in the WWE. I'm surprised they would do that with a DVD about one of their current top stars. But i'm guessing Punk wouldn't let them release it unless there was complete honesty in it.

After last night's RAW I really think they're gonna put the title on Ryback. They're giving him the Ultimate Warrior/Goldberg/Lesnar push and the crowd is responding to it really well now. They may as well go with it and see what happens, maybe they have a new star on their hands? If it doesn't work then you just have him drop the title back to Punk.
The Documentary was amazing. I too am surprised the WWE actually allowed all that backstage stuff to be involved in the DVD. Talking about "writing" new scripts and stuff. We all know WWE is fake, but still, shocking they would actually do something like that.

I haven't looked up the results of RAW, but is it gonna be CM Punk vs Ryback at the next PPV????

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com