View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampinUp46 View Post
This also marks the third time (if I recall correctly) that I forget to re-read the post before replying to a thread.

I'm still sticking with Metallica (Mastodon, Bullet for My Valentine, Machine Head, Vader, Anthrax, Disturbed, Korn, Trivium, Sum 41, Primus, and if you want to go there, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, and Snoop Dogg have all covered them), immediately followed by Pantera (not counting Damageplan or any other number of bands who play "Walk" randomly, because at least three are in here already - Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Sylosis, Unearth, Zakk Wylde, 2Cents, Dream Theater, Butcher Babies, Evile, Chimera, Anal Cunt, Five Finger Donkey Punch, and Madonna, among others). I definitely agree with Iron Maiden and Slayer though.
wow, you still didn't get the first post. It meant who recorded a cover song on an album they released. There are a good amount you got right, but a lot of those were just random live covers. For instance, I only recall Snoop Dogg covering Metallica at a random live show one time in front of the band.