View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:05 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Over the weekend my roommate's friend came up from Nebraska for the main reason of doing this challenge at this local pizzeria which entails eating their 24" Hurricane pizza in one sitting by yourself (it used to be a two-man challenge with a stuffed Hurricane pizza eaten in under 24 minutes). The rules were something like no leaving the lobby, no going to the bathroom and no vomiting among others. If you win you get one free small pizza every week for life until someone beats your time (no one has beat it yet and only one team beat the other one). So the guy was just going to sit in there all day from 1:00 to 4:00 AM and just demolish it and I have never seen someone so confident in their eating abilities. He knew he was gonna win.

Anyway, we dropped him off at the pizzeria and watched him eat a slice and then left to go donate plasma. Like, ten minutes after we got there he texted my roommate and said that he was finished and we were just astonished at that...that is, until he finished the story. Apparently he ate four out of the eight slices in 25 minutes and then vomited all over himself and the lobby and then cleaned himself up and quickly left the place and quote "saw a couple walking and they made me want to puke, so I waited till they were passing me and puked over the bridge and then puked a few more times after that." He puked a couple more times when he got back to my house and continued to have a pretty unlucky weekend as his head gasket on his car blew the day before and he ended up stranded on the way home ("thankfully not in fucking Iowa!"). I got the other half of the pizza outta this, so fuck it, I'm not complaining
11/14 - Slayer