Thread: 2012.....
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
And if you really wanna get into my using "Than/Then", learn how to spell "minutes".
You really think I don't know how to spell "minutes"? Really? Do you think anybody here is buying that shit?

Your misuse of the word "then", however, is well-documented. You do it all the time, so clearly it's not a typo. Mine was. Obviously.

..and as far as the ongoing argument about the music (which is about to stop now), the fact of the matter is that you bailed on the album and the band after giving them twenty lousy minutes. That's lame. End of story. I nearly hated Yellow & Green on first listen, but now it's one of my favorite releases of 2012. That happened because I took a patient approach with the music - fact. ...and as far as your pitiful excuse about having too many albums and too little time (you big bad media mogul, you )...trust me, if there's a motherfucker on this forum who's busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger, then it's me way the fuck more than it is you.

...but I still find time to be objective. Either that, or I just keep my trap shut and let the people who have actually listened to the album give their (hopefully informed) opinions on it.

tl;dr: you ripped the fuck out of an album based on listening to half of it and that makes you lame