Paradise Lost
Enchantment
Erased
The Enemy
Tragic Idol
Faith Divides Us - Death Unites Us
In This We Dwell
Say Just Words

I went to this almost entirely for Paradise Lost. They are one of my favorite bands and it's been 5 long years since I saw them on a Nightwish tour off-date. I was sad to only hear them do 7 songs but considering they were 7 great songs, I wasn't too upset. I was thrilled that they did Tragic Idol and In This We Dwell because they're my favorite two songs from the new album. Although, I have to admit, when I looked at the other sets and saw they were doing One Second, As I Die, and Forever Failure at some of the other shows I became a little jealous. Still, they were excellent on stage and I really hope I don't have to wait 5 more years to see them again. After they were done I nabbed a setlist and then bought a new shirt from them.

Katatonia
Dead Letters
Buildings
The Longest Year
Deliberation
My Twin
The Racing Heart
Lethean
Teargas
Deadhouse
Evidence
July
Forsaker
Leaders

I've never gotten into Katatonia, but after seeing this performance I'm definitely going to start listening to them. They were very powerful onstage, with lots of emotion and energy put into their performance. I was very impressed. My friend from Maine came down for this show and he was thrilled the entire time. He was singing almost every song and jumping up and down. It was a pretty entertaining sight. Also during Leaders some douchebag tried to start a pit and my friend leaned over and yelled "FUCK YOU" in his face. That was pretty hilarious and luckily no one started a fight.

DTP
Supercrush!
Kingdom
Truth
Babysong
Regulator
Planet of the Apes
Where We Belong
War
Vampira
Lucky Animals
Juular
Grace
Bad Devil

I'm not into DTP so I left after one song. This set is from setlist.fm. There's another case of setlist jealousy here, since I know he was doing Ocean Machine and Ziltoid material at other shows. Oh well.
04/18 - Master