View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:22 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
"PUPPIES!!" "PUPPIES". Sorry, the moment I read this post that was the first thing that popped in my head. That's probably lawlers signature quote
Lawler didn't even come up with that. Shocking I know, that the boring and bland commentator who's never had anything useful to say got his signature quote from somebody else.

The Road Dogg was the one who came up "puppies". I can't remember if it was Sable or Debra but Road Dogg was cutting a promo in the ring while one of the divas was in the ring with him and he told her something like "to take off that top so we can see your puppies". Then King decided to steal it because he's not original enough to come up with his own signature line. Well, that's enough trashing of the greatest minor league wrestler of all time.

I think after a few months that the WWE is actually figuring out how make these three hour RAW's pretty decent. There seems to be less time filling now and more focus on building up the midcard guys which is a very good thing. Look at what's happening with the tag titles now that Kane and Bryan have them. The belts are actually a main focus and the long dead WWE tag team divison looks to be getting rejuvinated quite a bit from this. Hopefully they'll let Kane and Bryan run with this for awhile because it's really helping out the division so far.

"I'm the tag team champions!!!"