View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Cowboy From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Right, and the fact that other people disagree with me is not going to change my opinion.

So should we never say if we dislike something? If you never voice your opinion, what's the point of having one? This is a discussion board, and part of the discussion is posting your opinions, both positive and negative. I've posted more than once that I thought this year's lineup was better than previous ones. I actually think it was the best one so far. But that doesn't mean I won't point out that this tour is overrated and that nearly all of the bands on it do other US tours on a regular basis.
I'm not say you are not entitled to express your opinion freely. It just seems like from time to time people complain about the fest in this thread over & over. Its not like everyone hates it but my personal preferrence is to spend my time on something I do like instead of something I don't. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion but at times it feels like its been stated 100 times over. Just my thoughts, not aimed at you or anyone particular. It just seems not to happen in most threads at least not in repetition.