View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:53 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Witchcraft View Post
Two of the most immersive and challenging video games I've ever played. I didn't want them to end.
Most definitely! I didn't' want both games to end either, ahahha. Even though I give the upper edge to the first metroid prime, I personally thought Metroid prime II: Echoes was way more difficult, and challenging compared to the first. I also loved the "darker" tone that it had,

Funny story on Metroid Prime II: Echoes

I got the game around the time when it was released back in November of 2004. My report card came in the same week, errrr lets just say they were not very good and it caused my father to punish me by grounding me for the next week or so. This was also around the time when we had 4 days off of school because of thanksgiving holiday. Eventhough I couldn't leave the house during those 4 days I ended up spending the next 4 days locked in my little room playing Metroid Prime II: Echoes NON-STOP. I would be up from seven in the morning till 3 in the morning, just loving every minute of the game(and not getting one bit of sleep). I would wake up three hours later to start where i finished and go back to sleep in another twenty hours.... I ended up beating Echoes on the 4th and last day of the 4 day holiday, just before school started.

It's always nice going back into nostalgia mode. I'm glad I made this thread...
11/14 - Slayer