Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666
just rsvp'd right now.
Although i still have my mind open on going to the LA/santa ana show, either way its too soon. Will make the finale decision once october comes strolling along.
That's how I see it. I figure I at least have the Pomona show. I can go to the other two shows if I am able to, but will know the week of.