Breaker
Bucket Full Of Hate
Princess Of The Dawn
Up To The Limit
Teutonic Terror
Metal Heart
Fast As A Shark
Balls To The Wall

After reading the other threads I think I have the same complaints about this show as everyone else. Accept had serious sound problems for the first four songs. You could barely hear the guitars over the bass and Mark was buried pretty badly. Luckily once they got the kinks out they sounded excellent. The set was about what I expected, and I was happy to hear Restless and Wild and Princess Of The Dawn, which they skipped the last time I saw them. But aside from the Stalingrad songs I'd already heard all of the others. Hopefully next time they'll drop a few and do, say, Losing More Than You've Ever Had, Ahead of the Pack, and Midnight Mover.

Kreator
Mars Mantra
Phantom Antichrist
From Flood Into Fire
Enemy Of God
Phobia
Hordes Of Chaos (A Necrologue To The Elite)
Civilization Collapse
Voices Of The Dead
Extreme Aggressions
People Of The Lie
Death To The World
Coma Of Souls/Endless Pain
Pleasure To Kill
The Patriarch/Violent Revolution
Betrayer
Flag Of Hate/Tormentor

Again, when Kreator started playing there were some sound issues. Mille was all over the place and the sound in general was just fuzzy. Although the performance was fantastic, I was disappointed in the setlist. Again, aside from the new material, it was all songs I've heard before. If I never hear Phobia, Voices Of The Dead, and Enemy of God again it'll be too soon. And only playing the opening riff from Coma of Souls? Unacceptable. Also Mille looked happy onstage. That was weird.
10/15 - Amon Amarth, Sabaton