View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:34 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Actally the whole point of putting the match in that spot was to kill the crowd for a bit. If they put the world title match on right after Hogan/Rock it would've been too much for the crowd. They needed to ge their energy back, kinda like how a band will throw a slower song into the set so everyone can catch a breather for a few minutes. Still, the crowd was dead for the world title match anyways. It was a good match but there was no drama to it because everybody knew HHH was winning, so most didn't really care. Hogan and Rock was the main event of the show and the crowd had nothig left after that. In fact, there were a lot of people who left the venue after that match.

How dare you talk about the divas division from 2002-2006 and not mention Victoria

I didn't want to get into listing Divas that we all knew were there. But yes, Victoria was probably my favorite. She was a wicked wrestler, she was hot and her finisher is still one of the most brutal moves I've seen in my life, up there with the Canadian Destroyer and F-5 as one of my all-time favorites.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy