Rush -- Manchester, NH -- September 7th, 2012
The opening night of the Clockwork Angels tour took place tonight at a sold out Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire. I originally had 10th row in the nosebleeders for this show, but Ticketmaster released a handful of side-stage seats only a few hours before doors opened, so I upgraded to 4th row on Alex's side for 20 bucks!
Start time: 745PM
End time: 1045PM
Aside from the boys playing nearly the entire new album EXCEPT the song I like the most (BU2B), I have zero complaints about this show. Everything was stellar. Sound was mixed perfectly, Geddy sounded phenomenal, and Alex was playing Gibson all night and not a PRS was in sight. I had an excellent time and look forward to seeing them again next month at the Garden.
We got more than a handful of treats tonight, here's the whole setlist.
2. The Big Money (first time played since 2002)
3. Force Ten (first time played since 2004)
4. Grand Designs (first time played since 1986)
5. The Body Electric (first time played since 1985)
6. Territories (first time played since 1988)
7. The Analog Kid (first time played since 1994)
8. Bravado (first time played since 2004)
9. Where's My Thing? (first time played since 1992, with Neil solo)
10. Far Cry
12. Clockwork Angels (live debut)
13. The Anarchist (live debut)
14. Carnies (live debut)
15. The Wreckers (live debut)
16. Headlong Flight (live debut)
17. Halo Effect (live debut)
18. Wish Them Well (live debut)
19. The Garden (live debut)
20. Manhattan Project (first time played since 1990)
21. Red Sector A (first time played since 2004)
23. Working Man
24. Tom Sawyer
25. The Spirit of Radio
I shot more than a handful of pics, which I'll post tomorrow.