View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
it's not that there is just an unbelievable amount of really shitty bands on this bill, but everything that is good about it isn't anything special. Like...The Faceless? DEP? They tour all the time. And if you are super psyched about going to see KSE do that one album in its entirety, just remember that you'll have to sit through an Everest-sized mountain of poopy diarrhea to get to it.
You've got a point and it's not like I have to sit through this since I live clear across the country. I like about 10 of those bands and there are another 3 or 4 I could sit through, but the rest range from pretty bad to flat-out fucking abysmal. Like I said, it's not such much the announcement of California Metalfest that has me excited, it's potential tour with Killswitch playing AJOB start to finish with Unearth and Shadows Fall opening. A couple weeks ago on Facebook their bassist Mike D'Antonio was taking fan questions and he said they had a special tour planned for the winter with some old friends, so I'm assuming this is it.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/