View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 AM
N00B

Kreator -- Washington, DC -- September 5th, 2012

(Update: More detailed Review + photos )
Got there for like last 4 songs of Swallow the Sun. Accept came on 8:27-9:46. Kreator came on 10:36 and played until midnight (according to a friend). We had to leave at 11:30 to catch metro home, so there are like 30 minutes more of Kreator that I don't know what they played. First night of the tour so some...delays were expected. But it sucks cause of having to miss part of Kreator.

Howard Theatre was very nice. A little more expensive for drinks, but very nice inside w/ 2 screens on each side of the stage, and VERY CLEAN.

Crowd was pretty decent, a little over 100 people. All bands had Shirts that were $20. Kreator and Accept had CDs. Accept had a photo program!!! I could not believe it. I got 2 shirts for friends. Moshing broke out on 'Fast as a Shark' but was a 'polite pit.' This continued for part of 'Balls to the Wall.' The REAL moshing began when Kreator rolled out \m/

Swallow the Sun was on when we got there. Heard like 4 songs from them. No clue as to what they were.
Accept sounded GREAT and they were full of energy. No complaints!
Kreator was good, but a little muddy in the vox. Guitars and drums were damn heavy.

I am (apparently) a huge Accept fan, and I was soaked thru with sweat after their long set :3 Kreator sounded good too, but I was less familiar with their songs. So if anyone has any updates please let me know :3

Swallow the Sun
(?don't know)

Accept
  • Hung, Drawn and Quartered
  • Hellfire
  • Restless and Wild
  • Losers and Winners
  • Stalingrad
  • Shadow Soldiers
  • Pandemic
  • Breaker
  • Bucket Full of Hate
  • Princess of the Dawn
  • Up to the Limit
  • Teutonic Terror
  • Metal Heart
  • Fast as a Shark
  • Balls to the Wall

Kreator
  • Intro
  • (Unknown)
  • (new song I think)
  • From Flood Into Fire
  • Enemy of God
  • Phobia
  • Hordes of chaos
  • Civilization Collapse
  • (Unknown)
  • (Voices of the dead maybe?)
  • (Unknown)
  • Extreme Aggression
  • Coma of Souls
  • (Unknown)

Last edited by tenchimyo; 09-09-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added link to mroe detaile review w/ photos