View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Yeah I'd love to just chill with AJ.

I think she is the only good diva in WWE right now.

They need Divas like Trish Stratus and Lita to come back or get someone like them, someone that is not only pretty and can act but is a god damn good wrestler at the same time.
I think Layla is actually pretty good in the ring. She's improved a lot when you look at the fact she started out not knowing anything about the buisness and was just a diva search winner. Plus, her ass is just fantastic

Beth and Natalya a both good in the ring but the WWE doesn't use them. Eve is also decent to. She trains in brazilian jujitsu, so if the WWE decided to turn that into a story she could probably really show some good stuff during her matches. But that makes too much sense so they won't do it. You could have the WWE's first ever female submission expert. Which could be cool since it's never been done before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
True. Someone like Samoe Joe and Brock Lesnar were capable of both though. I just prefer them over just power houses. I'll just wait until they put Ryback in an actual feud with someone to further any more judgement.

On the Hogan note I didn't watch him in his prime days so I honestly have no say on his best stuff. Just feel like his character wouldn't interest me but he does come from a different era of wrestling that I didn't watch so it makes sense.
The WWE has come out with a couple of Hogan DVD sets you should check out. While were on the history lesson, if you'v never seen the DVDs of Ric Flair, Jake The Snake Roberts, Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage and The Four Horsemen the WWE released, you need to change that as soon as possible. I'm sure they're on sale at the WWE shopzone but I wouldn't know because every time I go to wwe.com I never get past looking at pictures of the divas.

If you can't afford all of that i'm sure there's other ways you can go online to see them.