View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:32 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLovesMetal View Post
I cold hardley focus on reading anything past the point when you said that they threw out your grandfather's chain. I don't even know you, and that pissed me off. What a fucking dick. I would've killed the son of a bitch.

EDIT: Okay, I just read the entire thing and wow, that's fucking awesome. What a helluva way to spend your birthday; hanging out with fucking rockstars! Sucks that you hadda be sick though, but it still sounds like you had a blast. That's fucking awesome, dude. Can't wait to see the pics.
Yeah that pissed me off beyond end. And if I didn't have all the interviews I had to do, I would have contemplated just driving home. BUt I know for the greater good and possibly starting a real career in radio, interviewing bands, etc, I had to stay and do everything. I still have the wallet, but that chain was a gold chain attached to it and I love it. But I know he wouldn't be upset if he knew it was for the greater good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
Sounds like a pretty crazy birthday weekend.
It was a great weekend, and I'm still kinda sick, although I do feel a lot better today and I gotta do more interviews tonight. It's all worth it.