View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Really? I dig Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow a good bit. Seriously Sandow should just bury that atrocity that is that dancing fat blob. Also I hope they do rejuvenate the tag division and take the title of Santino.
I like Damien Sandow to but i'm always careful not to get into new characters too much at first in case Vince decides to change his mind and do nothing with them after their initial big push. Just look at how far guys like Swagger and The Miz have fallen after being world champs or how they ended R-Truth's entertaining crazy paranoid heel persona last year before it ran it's course. CM Punk's storyline from last summer is another perfect example of how in recent times the WWE fucks up good things. Sandow will be a great character to watch every week IF they keep what they're doing with him going for a few years.

Ziggler is good in the ring but overall he's nothing special. His biggest talent is making his opponets look good which is why he should never be anything more than an IC or US champ. If you need someone different every now and then to challenge the world champ for a month and give him a good match and put the champ over strong, Ziggler's your guy. Other than that he has no character, his mic skills are average and his finisher is one of the weakest moves i've ever seen. Maybe this feud with Jericho will teach him to bring out his personality more because until that happens he's midcard for life. He also needs to get rid of the comedy act that is Vickie Guerrero and stand on his own if the WWE wants the fans to take him seriously as a world title threat. But at least he's not as boring as Cody Rhodes.