View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:02 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Cool. I actually just replied to your post about the New Orleans show.

Yeah. It's great to have them back on the road on what looks like a pretty regular basis. I'm hoping they keep it going for a good while. Page had said before that it is a physical grind and he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to keep it up. That's when he said he wouldn't ever want to "half-ass" it. He is still going STRONG for sure though.

No doubt, he is cool as hell. Really enjoyed talking to him in October.

I'm a little surprised that they get pretty much no love on this website. Maybe I shouldn't be. I suppose most of the posters here are pretty young. He deserves a lot more credit than he gets though. He's an icon in my book.

Have a great time at the show. Hope you get the songs you want. Looking forward to seeing the setlist.
Yea. Not a ton of love on this site but I'll always post about them on here. I'm hoping to get a few songs I haven't got before. I'd like to hear the title track off Seeing Eye Dog. They don't seem to do that song for some reason. Also there's a few off Aftertaste I'd like to hear. The main one would be getting Street Crab. One of my faves.

EDIT:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/helmet...a-3dce173.html Holy shit this is exactly the songs off Aftertaste that I want.

Last edited by 300%_Density; 08-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.