View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Rammstein will never open for another band, and they will never play for just an hour.

Also these people speculating that there will be all these super metal bands are stupid. Look at what fest you're talking about.

I agree to an extent. I think getting Rammstein or SoaD is possible but I wouldn't bet on it. However, since they are now giving up one of the small stages/bands and directing that money towards a more popular headliner, it is a possibility. However, expect only one.

I think Deftones would be a good headliner. I can easily see Deftones, LoG, KsE with Korn or Rob Zombie headlining. If a bigger named band headliner, I would expect two out of the 3...

Mainstage:
Rammstein
Deftones
KsE

Jager Stage Headliner:
Hatebreed

Rotating Bands:
Cannibal Corpse
Bring Me the Horizon
Suicide Silence

Opening Bands:
Gojira
Baroness

That would be totally feasible IF they only use one stage. If they use a lesser priced headliner (Korn or Rob Zombie) I would expect Lamb of God, KsE AND Deftones (or bands of that stature) along with some other bands and a second small stage but who really knows for sure. They really change their format up if you look at how the festival is ran every few years.