View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:26 PM
One who onions things

Onioner's Interviews Thread

Hey all, as some of you know I've been writing for Metal Assault for ten months or so now, and I've just started doing some interviews. Ever since Andrew Metalhead left for India, I've been doing the majority of concert reviews for Metal Assault, but now I'm finally giving interviews a shot. I'm starting out small with this first one, a local thrash band from Santa Rosa called Hatchet, but I'll be doing some bigger bands in the coming months. Check it out! If you like it, cool, if not, I'd love to know how I'd be able to improve the interview. That also goes for when and if I put up audio and video interviews in this thread.

This interview was tough because Hatchet have released only one album so far, and they've mainly been performing as an opening act for local concerts, so coming up with questions about the band and their material was a bit tricky. All four members also wanted to be a part of the interview, so that also made it tough to keep everyone involved. They're all really smart and pragmatic guys, and it doesn't really come out in the transcribed interview, but they're also a ton of fun to hang out with. Enjoy, and I look forward to your feedback guys!

http://metalassault.com/Interviews/2...-with-hatchet/

P.S., if this should go in another section of the site, the mods are free to move the thread.
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31