View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 11:25 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Fuck man, fuck..

I was really looking forward to this show, i mean super anticipating this shit!! I was so hyped at work on the day of the fest, telling everyone how excited i was for this fest, and how i'm so pumped and super excited to get off and see my favorite metal band of all time. Fucking pisses me off now that the fest is long gone and over. I wish, oh I wish they could have had the Sanbernadino date pushed to somewhere like late july or beginning of august. Atleast that way i would have been back to normal, because when i look back at it now i really wish i enjoyed mayhem fest, if it was this coming this week or sometime next, hell or anytime soon I would be fucking happy as hell and super excited as fuck to see this.. Like you wouldn't even imagine how fucking pumped i would be and how much of a great time i would have and could have had..

The point is, really fucking pisses me off that this fest is now long gone and over with, well at least for me and everyone else that lives in So Cal. This show felt like such a waste of time, and waste of a good day turned lame...oh and money..

damn, i hope slayer can play like a one off date here in cali or something before the year ends, >_>
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 07-15-2012 at 11:29 PM.