View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 05:21 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Not gonna really do a review of this because everything has pretty much already been said. I'll just rank the bands I saw:

1-100. Anti-Flag
101. The Ghost Inside
102. Streetlight Manifesto
103. Hyro Da Hero
104. Title Fight
105. Iwrestledabearonce
106. After the Burial
107. Born of Osiris
108. Chelsea Grin
109. Skip the Foreplay
110. Miss May I
111. Everytime I Die
112. BlessTheFall
113. Memphis May Fire

The two funniest things all day were jd "hardcore dancing" and picking up those Magic cards and when the singer from BOO called out for a circle pit around the sound tent and there was one douchebag running through the crowd of people.

Anti-Flag was phenomenal! My only complaint was that they didn't a really extended cover of "Should I Stay or Should I Go" and didn't play "Die for Your Government." I couldn't mosh too much because my blisters were horrible by that point, but I did a lot for the first three songs. They opened with my favorite song by them, "Fuck Police Brutality" which had me screaming the lyrics. The crowd went crazier for them than I had seen all day. They played in the amphitheater and the whole GA pit was a mosh pit for most of the time. At one point the whole pit turned into a circle pit. I've been waiting five or six years to finally see them and they did not disappoint! I could go on and on about this performance. I'm not really familiar with their last two albums, so I'm kind of using Setlist.fm to piece this together, but it looks like they're changing it up quite a bit. Something like this:

Fuck Police Brutality
This is the End (for You My Friend)
Broken Bones
The Press Corpse
Turncoat
This is the New Sound
Should I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash cover)
Cities Burn
Power to the Peaceful
12/13 Acheron ?
12/17 Cannabis Corpse ?
12/19 Wretched ?
12/26 Macabre ?