Thread: CBGB Festival
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
I love Cro-mags. I wouldn't expect any less of my favorite criminal scumbag bad! Well, slightly behind blood for blood, who just raped a 13 year old girl.
Assault with a deadly weapon is not "metal". It's not cool, or even close to it. It's despicable, deplorable, criminal behavior that borders on sociopathic. Sounds like he was high as fuck at the time, but that doesn't matter. Dude should be locked up. Period.

...and raping a 13-year-old? That's a badge of courage in your eyes?

Look, man - I know you're just fucking around, but seriously, what the fuck? You're scaring me, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
What were the reasons for his actions? Jealousy?
This story is decades old. There is bad blood here that goes way, way back - and unfortunately, a lot of the fans of this band have taken it upon themselves to take sides in the feud as well. It makes for a bunch of ego-stroking, juvenile horseshit if you ask me. It isn't cool in the least. It's an unfortunate distraction from the fact the "Age of Quarrel" might just be the finest hardcore album ever released, and the band could have skyrocketed into the stratosphere in terms of fame and influence, but instead they just flushed it all down the toilet and some of them even lost their identities in the process. It's fucking sad, is what it is.