View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:02 PM
N00B

Don't remember ALL of the shows I've been to, but here's most of what I've been to this year:

1/22 - August Burns Red @ The Ritz Ybor w/ Silverstein, Texas in July, and letlive.

2/1 - Anthrax/Testament @ Stadium Green Iguana (venue closed last week) w/ Death Angel (had to miss Anthrax due to circumstances out of my control, but I saw them in 2010 with Slayer/Megadeth and I'm seeing them at Mayhem)
2/7 - Tool @ UCF Arena w/ YOB
2/29 - Radiohead @ Tampa Bay Times Forum w/ Other Lives

3/17 - Metalliance 2012 @ State Theater w/ Devildriver, The Faceless, Dying Fetus, Job for a Cowboy, 3 Inches of Blood, Impending Doom, and more
3/29 - Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Tampa Bay Times Forum w/ Santigold

4/11 - Daughtry @ Ruth Eckerd Hall w/ Safety Suit (I went for my mom, haters gon hate)
4/14 - Van Halen @ Tampa Bay Times Forum w/ Kool and the Gang
4/21 - Rammstein @ Tampa Bay Times Forum
4/28 - 98 Rockfest @Tampa Bay Times Forum w/ Shinedown, Evanescence, Five Finger Death Punch, Halestorm, Trivium, and more
4/30 - Rise Against @ Stadium Green Iguana w/ A Day to Remember and Title Fight

5/3 - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers @ Amway Center w/ Regina Spektor
5/7 - Slash @ Hard Rock Live Orlando w/ Redlight King
5/16 - Thrice @ House of Blues Orlando w/ Animals as Leaders, O' Brother
5/19 - Jane's Addiction @ Ruth Eckerd Hall w/ The Duke Spirit
5/26 - 97X Backyard BBQ @ Vinoy Park w/ Civil Twilight, Foxy Shazam, Imagine Dragons, and Middle Class Rut (The Used and Falling Reverse were after, but I left early for...)
5/26 - Sunset Music Festival @ Raymond James Stadium Parking Lot w/ Pretty Lights, Alesso, Paul van Dyk, Datsik and more

6/2 - Scion Rock Fest @ Ybor City (various venues) w/ Down, Sleep, Exodus, Revocation, Saint Vitus, and more
6/7-10 - Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival w/ Alice Cooper, Danzig, Pelican, Valient Thorr, and many, many other wonderful non-metal acts
6/16 - ZZ Top/3 Doors Down @ Universal Studios
6/23 - Iron Maiden @ Aaron's Ampitheatre at Lakewood w/ Alice Cooper
6/28 - Coldplay @ Tampa Bay Times Forum w/ Robyn and Wolf Gang
6/30 - Death to All @ The Beacham w/ Athiest

And if the rest of this year goes as planned, I can add to the list

7/7 - Lupe Fiasco @ Universal Studios (for free, why not?)
7/13 - Mayhem Festival @ 1-800-ASK-GARY Ampitheatre w/ Slipknot, Slayer, Motorhead, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying, and more
7/15 - (debating on going) Scream It Like You Mean It @ State Theater w/ The Acacia Strain, Oceano, The Chariot, and more
7/26 - Toadies/Helmet @ State Theater w/ Ume
7/28 - Kiss/Motley Crue @ 1-800-ASK-GARY Ampitheatre
7/29 - Vans Warped Tour @ Vinoy Park w/ Streetlight Manifesto, Yellowcard, Every Time I Die, Miss May I, Four Year Strong, and a ton more
7/30 - Summer Slaughter @ The Ritz Ybor w/ Cannibal Corpse, Between the Buried and Me, The Faceless, Periphery, Job for a Cowboy, and more

8/25 - Santana @ Hard Rock Live Hollywood (would go to Tampa show day after, but have a prior engagement. Still debating on this show.)

9/1 - Sublime with Rome @idk w/ The Dirty Heads, Matisyahu, Cypress Hill, Pepper
9/4 - Dethklok/Lamb of God @ Hard Rock Live Orlando w/ Gojira

11/3 - Rush @ 1-800-ASK-GARY Ampitheatre

Yes, I saw Iron Maiden and Coldplay in the same week, in different states, and loved both. Sue me.
3/2 - Dropkick Murphys
3/11 - Meshuggah
3/12 - Tenacious D

Last edited by hiddenzombie013; 07-05-2012 at 10:08 PM.