View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenzombie013 View Post
I debating on going to this in Orlando, but I'm not sure. While I love me some metal, I'm sad to say that I'm not too familiar with Death. I was originally going to miss it, but now I'm not sure. I hear of people that drove hours to go to this., and how so many are pissed they aren't even getting this tour. That's combined with all of the amazing reviews I've heard, and how respected of a band Death is. I'm not starting to think that I'm doing myself a disservice by not going, since I do have an opportunity to go and many others, who would seem to KILL to go this, do not have that same chance.

Basically, since I don't know much of Death's stuff, how much will I get out of this show? Would it be worth the hour-and-a-half drive for someone like me? Obviously I'm going to start listening to get a better idea for myself too.
I just got back from the Chicago show...GO, DUDE! If you like death metal at all then you are definitely doing yourself a disservice by not going. It doesn't even matter if you know the songs or not, this is just a spectacular show.
1/5 Genocide Pact ?
1/9 Skull Fist
1/10 Cruel Hand
1/16 Mayhem