View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:30 PM
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
based on the reaction on sites like PRP probably

then again in the past 8 or 9 years I think Ive bought one Soulfly album(two tops)

and they need to give up on touring with his kids, opening for 5FDP a few months back was probably more exposure than they've had since they toured with Slayer in '02
And that is why I was psyched as shit when Mold Breaker didn't open for CC at my date last October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
Its been almost a decade since I've seen them, for years they didn't play Philly or came with horrendous openers

Oh and for fun I wiki'd the Gathering and the following bands were mentioned(not including all the one hit wonder rappers): Powerman 5000, Saliva, CKY, Kittie, Mushroomhead, (hed)PE, Primer 55, Drowning Pool, and Dope). Now I do like a number of those bands, but face it none of them are exactly topping the charts or selling out venues.
Yeah. I mean, I saw Drowning Pool play at the Bell County Expo Center in 2009 (albeit being the co-headliner for Korn), and Powerman 5000 played the Emo's inside stage in 2010 and I'd say at least 100 - 130 people showed up. The other bands have all played at Backstage Live or the White Rabbit in San Antonio - the former is actually pretty big, but I don't think the turnout was, and fuck the WR.
7/1 - Cannibal Corpse
7/15 - Motley Crue?
7/26 - Summer Slaughter

Last edited by RampinUp46; 06-22-2012 at 10:38 PM.