View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Rats off to ya

Watched 2 movies recently.

Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie - Pretty funny and also pretty disturbing at some points. I'm not gonna go into detail and spoil it for people who haven't seen the movie but the scene with the shrim bath was very uncomfortable. I was pretty surprised with the cast for this one. It's a fairly low budget Adult Swim movie that only had a limited release but John C. Reily plays one of the main characters. Will Ferrel and Zach Galafonakis have pretty decent sized roles as well. It's on Netflix now for anyone who wants to see it. I don't even watch the show that much and I enjoyed the movie.

Drive - I decided to check this one out since everyone on the internet already thinks it's one of the greatest movies of all time. I thought it was pretty good but I don't think it's as good as everyone has been saying. It was a little hard to follow at some points but by the end I had it figured out. I remembered hearing it was really violent and half way through I was thinking "what the fuck was that guy talking about?" but the 2nd half of the movie was brutal. I even cringed at a few of those kills.