View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:39 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Fucking shit cock!!! Damn! So much for any plans for a sleep show anytime soon in Los Angeles or Orange county, and damn High on fire were one of the biggest acts I was looking forward to seeing at mayhem fest this year!! Damn, well hope he gets better and kicks the cravings and can just steadily drink on a steady pace.. Damn, get better matt, you are in our prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_M_S View Post
I just passed by a Hot Topic and went in on a whim, I haven't been in one of those in like a decade. It was pretty hilarious. I almost bought this Britney Spears shirt for 4 bucks but it was only in a small. Tons and tons of deathcore stuff, I remember when it was all Tool and Korn and Led Zeppelin shirts
Yup. Exactly. There was a time when Hot Topic was a pretty fucking cool. I'm talking about 1999-2001 era, they had some really awesome shirts back then. I remember I got some really cool Metallica shirts there back in 2001, and they also carried some pretty dope Judas priest shirts too, same with Sepultura. There was a time when Hot Topic was a keeping it real store, now i wouldn't dare step foot in one of those places, that place is garbage now, sadly...
11/14 - Slayer