View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:36 AM
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
Yeah, I noticed that too. You, Mankvill, the people who saw them at Maryland Death Fest, and myself have all gotten a very different yet very awesome setlist. I do think you got the best one out of everyone. Spahn Ranch and Megalomania are just two hitter quitters with a nice fat One Two Punch that probably left you with a nice big grin on your face, not to mention you also got badlands. But I'm still satisfied with them closing with a Saint Vitus Song, such a unique and epic way to close an awesome set and first show in california. I can still feel the shock waves of heavy doom filled goodness in my body that still hasn't quite yet left, which means it's going to be pretty difficult for me to fall asleep, and I got work in a couple of hours, but oh well...
I've been searching youtube and they're old live videos and releases and can't find a live rendition of Spahn Ranch. I wonder how rare that actually is. It's cool because it's actually sped it up a bit and the fast part is INTENSELY fast now. It only took up a little less than five minutes. That chorus riff is still the same though I think it's one of the most sickest groovy doom riffs of all time. that shit just latches into your head don't it?

I know how feel man, I couldn't sleep either! My neck was fucking sore all of the entire day after from the headbanging I did.