View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Lamb of God at The Paradise in January. Lamb of God in a 900-person club nuff said'. I doubt I will ever see another as crazy as this one in my entire life. I was on the side and I was still getting fucked up from the crowd movements of the pit (I even lost one of my ear plugs) I'm surprised no one got severely hurt in all honesty.

Hatebreed at The Palladium December 19, 2009. With the exception of Lamb of God, I've never seen crazier pits at a show than Hatebreed. They took up the whole floor and did not die down from start to finish. The fact that there was a 40-something lady wearing a Christmas sweater crowd surfing non-stop only added to the insanity of the evening.

Killswitch Engage at the House of Blues Boston February 4, 2010: Massachusetts has a lot spawned a lot of metal bands and being from there means I have been fortunate enough to see a lot of hometown shows from a lot of great fucking bands. I have seen Unearth, The Red Chord, Revocation, All That Remains, Shadows Fall, Cave In, Death Before Dishonor, Dropkick Murphys, and some other play hometown shows, but none were crazier than Killswitch Engage. The crowd was going completely apeshit the whole time. There was a really fun crowd movement from start to finish, the pits were huge, crowdsurfing was pretty frequent, and the crowd was singing the words so loud they drowned out Howard Jones at times. I hope Killswitch plays another club show here with a non-shitty lineup sometime soon.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/