View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 05:00 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Cannibal Corpse headlining 2 years ago, the two Black Dahlia Murder shows in a coffee house in DeKalb (bumfuck nowhere), and Lock Up. That's all I can think of at the top of my head.
All these, except Lock Up was somewhat eclipsed by Nasum.

The bloodiest pit I have ever seen was for some shitty hard rock band, Local H, in like 2008. Dudes were just streaming out of the pit, all bloody and beaten. When I saw Whitehcapel play at the aforementioned coffee house in my hometown, DeKalb (bumfuck nowhere). they had to call an ambulance during Whitechapel's set.

The craziest I've ever seen a band get was definitely The Ocean and Enter Shikari. Also, Bill from Decrepit Birth is a crazy stage diving motherfucker.

Some bands where the pits got pretty fucking nuts were Rotten Sound, Children of Bodom (House of Blues w/ TBDM, the Witch), TBDM any and every time I've seen them headline, Magrudergrind Scion Show seemed pretty intense, Decapitated (w/ Decrepit Birth, Fleshgod) got pretty nuts, Cannabis Corpse at a small ass bar was ridiculous, Paganfest a few months ago got pretty rowdy for Alestorm, not including the shows that GarageMetal mentioned above.

The shows that I personally have been the craziest at are any of the shows at the coffee house in my hometown because it's nice knowing that home is only a three minute drive away and Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel. I was pretty much in the pit for Anthrax's entire set, plus a bunch for Testament and at the end of Death Angel's.

The shows that were crazy/insane in a bad way were Molotov Solution/King Conquer and Whitechapel/The Acacia Strain.
1/9 Skull Fist
1/10 Cruel Hand
1/16 Mayhem
1/23 Sea of Shit