View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

Update: Hopefully you guys don't mind me trying to sell a few things since I'm not making a million new threads about it. Here's what I'm looking to get rid of now, most of this stuff I just don't listen to anymore. Note there are a few signed and limited items here.

Pictures of the rarer items can be found here: http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

All CDs are $5.00 unless otherwise noted. Shipping is $3.00 per CD (I can give a discount on shipping on multiple CDs). In almost all cases discs and inserts are mint to near mint. I'll make a note of it if they aren't. Jewel cases range from great to acceptable (only a few are this bad). For the most part this collection has been very well taken care of.

Singles
Korpiklaani – Keep on Galloping single $2.00
Daylight Dies - A Portrait in White single (limited to 1000 copies, only sold on 08 Candlemass tour) $2.00
Firewind - Mercenary Man single $2.00
Edguy – King of Fools EP $4.00

CDs
Borknagar – Quintessence
Savage Circus – Dreamland Manor
Marduk – La Grande Danse Macabre
Satyricon – The Age of Nero
Candlemass – Doomed For Live
Avantasia – The Scarecrow deluxe CD/DVD digipack. $7.00
Ayreon – Ayreon Vs. Avantasia EP. Comes in slimcase jewel case with 4 tracks. Signed by Arjen. (Price negotiable but $15 would be nice)

T-Shirts and stuff:

Symphony X - Paradise Lost shirt with symbol on back Size XL. $10

Iced Earth – The Crucible of Man signed CD booklet. Signed by Jon Schaffer, mint condition. Best offer.

Pentagram - logo patch.

Deicide – Glen Benton for President patch.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by IrritatedTrout; 05-17-2012 at 11:28 AM.