View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:12 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
So the ongoing thread gets resurrected once in a while with a new update, that's cool. Look at the guys with radio show threads. They don't post a new thread everytime they have a show aired. Just update the existing without encroaching any further on forum and those who are interested notice. Otherwise they'd end up becoming the forum equivalent of Blackguard.

I considered doing that myself, but decided anyone who cares will see new stuff via Facebook or Twitter, and everyone else doesn't need it thrown at them.
But its a different type of situation. I've done that elsewhere and it doesn't pan out in that situation, it shows up as, "Oh they are still talking about the first interview, no need to check out the rest." When its a different band, and different interview, then I think it's ok for a different thread.

The one part I do agree with what Streets said is that if you someone doesn't like it, they don't have to check it out *Paraphrasing of course*. It's not rehashing or whoring myself out when you do different things. It would be a lot different if I kept posting my interview with RVP back in November instead of new material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Get's you noticed, right
Smartass aside, I know that's not what you were going for, just to get the interview attention.