View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Rock Thiz Magazine. I will be starting in June or July's issue with the printed version of my last couple interviews, and 3 album reviews I did.

But I do that as well, but the idea of a forum or message board is to promote, troll, or really overall, state your opinion. For these threads, its me saying, I like these bands check out the interview I did with them, hope you dig it.

But that's what I don't get. Your opinion is far different then most people here, why speak up for them if even you don't feel that way, or at least know that's not my intention? And if I do post Me or My in the title, yeah I'm damn proud that I'm able to do that. I'm not saying I'm better then anyone else, but I did do it, so I would like to be able to share something I did. For no other purpose then to showcase some good bands and music.
You know what would be better? A single thread in General Chat that you update with each new interview, instead of a post every time in the shows thread and a new thread here.

It's all about perception, and at the moment, two post minimum per interview, one in it's own thread, is totally overkill and feels far more like "ME ME ME" than simple professional pride.

23/4 Scott Stapp
24/4 MoonKings
25/4 Spirit Caravan
30/4 Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Last edited by ravenheart; 05-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.