View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?

Rammstein -- Cleveland, OH -- May 3rd, 2012

Venue: Quicken Loans Arena
Source: Me

Sonne
Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
Keine Lust
Sehnsucht
Asche zu Asche
Feuer Frei!
Mutter
Mein Teil
Du Riechst So Gut
Links 2-3-4
Du Hast
Haifisch
--------------
Buck Dich
Mann Gegen Mann
Ohne Dich
--------------
Mein Herz Brennt
Amerika
Ich Will
Engel
Pussy

This was my third Rammstein show (Family Values tour in 1998 and Pledge of Allegiance tour in 2001 before) and was definitely one of the 10 best shows I've ever seen. I've wanted to see them headline for so long and finally did.

The show started at 8:30 with the DJ coming out, throwing glow sticks and playing electronic/dub step mixes of Rammstein songs. The band came on at 9:00 and entered from the crowd to the walkway that came down from the ceiling. They carried a torch, the Rammstein flag and Ohio state flag across to the stage and busted out Sonne.

During Haifisch, Flake crowd surfed in the raft right over my head! I've been watching Rammstein's DVDs for years and have always wanted to experience that.

My one gripe was that during Buck Dich, Mann Gegen Mann and Ohne Dich, they played the songs on a mini stage on the other end of the walkway. While this was cool and I was able to get pretty close, the songs were mimed and played through the PA, except for Till's vocals, which he sang. Ohne Dich is one of my favorite songs of theirs and I really wanted to hear it "live". Oh well, still a hell of a show.

Mein Teil was the highlight for me, but it was an unforgettable night overall.

Last edited by petrovar; 05-03-2012 at 08:05 PM.