View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:52 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post

CZW; from what I remember that was just a rip-off of the extreme side of ECW, and one of the worst shows I've seen in my life. Anyone can jump off a twenty foot cage and land in a pile of broken glass. Seeing that in ECW was awesome because they never overdid it, but the one CZW tape I saw was just two hours of homeless people killing themselves. ECW would have that shit, but throw in awesome wrestling at the same time.
Yeah, you're wrong about everything bro. Czw was started by John Zandig, who wrestled in Japan. Later in it's history, they would bring some old ECW talent in for some shows, but for the most part, CZW was started using almost exclusive talent from the wrestling school they ran.

And on your average CZW card, there would only be one or two hardcore matches tops, the rest is some of the best wrestling from some of the best wrestlers in the country. Yeah, a lot of their brutal stuff is over done here and there, but it's an alternative to the traditional wrestling fans, and CZW caters to all wrestling fans. Seriously, they've had some of the best techical wrestling matches I've ever seen.