Bück Dich
Mann Gegen Man
Ohne Dich

Mein Herz Brennt
Amerika
Ich Will
Engel
Pussy

Great show! Same set as the Tampa show, but that's not a bad thing at all. My buddy camped out the night before, but people didn't start showing up until 10 AM the next day (that's Atlanta for ya). I had class so I couldn't make it until later, but my buddy held me a spot up front. Doors opened at 6:30, and then we sprinted straight towards the rail. Ended up getting front row center, and stayed there for the rest of the night. At 8:30 the DJ came on with remixes of a lot of Rammstein's songs, but I didn't care for him too much. Right at 9 Rammstein came on the stage by walking on this catwalk that hung over the general admission floor. "Sonne" opened up the show with a bang... pyro going off, fire going everywhere, and the fans going crazy. The fire was so intense that I thought my eyebrows were going to be burnt off!

The show went on and Rammstein sounded better then they do on album for every single song! After the show I picked up a tour shirt which was $35 so not TOO bad. Overall... probably the best show I've ever been too, and that's my 313th band seeing live.
9/21 - Eluvitie
10/5 - Cheap Trick?