View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Yeah, I liked The Devil's Blood a surprising amount, too. I have finally figured out some of the songs they played, which is part of the reason I haven't posted a gig report yet. I will do that soon, though. EDIT: They closed our show with "Christ or Cocaine", too - great song.

It also looks like you got the same set JD and company got in Chicago, and I believe it's the same one we got as well. I echo your comments about Nergal 100% - I can't believe some of the douchebags on here bitching in JD's thread about some little details that they didn't like about the show.

THE MAN LOOKED LEUKEMIA IN THE FACE AND SAID FUCK YOU. HE KICKED ITS ASS AND THEN DRAGGED HIMSELF ALL THE WAY OVER HERE FROM POLAND TO PLAY A SHOW FOR YOU AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "MEH - SAME SET AS THEY PLAYED IN EUROPE"?!? FUCK YOU.

By the way - they pulled out some old gems, eh? A few of them I had to confirm via video snippets I took with my shitty little point-and-shoot camera because I hadn't heard them in so long (Moonspell Rites, Thousand Plagues...).

Also, I'm so bummed we didn't get Watain, but I'm really glad you enjoyed their set. No, that stench was NOT a skunk. Fucks sake, man - did you not read the famous gig report I did of their show last year?!?

(they didn't wear animal carcasses at my show, though...)

Last edited by Natrlhi; 04-17-2012 at 08:47 PM.