View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 03:19 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Please add these sets to the original post. Just because you're a douche and you don't care about the other bands doesn't mean you should mess with the way setlists are supposed to be posted on this site. Also the title should be changed to Mastodon since they played last.
Well since you're so nice and pleasant about it. Eh, no let a mod do it if needed.

Ever occur to you that maybe I don't know the other sets? Must that be stated? I think there's a lot of people on this board who have lost all sight of what it means to come to this place and have really turned into something sort of disgraceful. There's really no need to be so damn angry about it. If it bothers you that much, report my post, have it removed, and post the entire thing yourself should you be feeling competitive.

If you're being sarcastic, you're not very good at it. I know now why I've promised myself that I almost refuse to meet anyone in person on this board I think I've met 2 in what 7 years? No point. I really don't need the hassle.