View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:58 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I don't know how reliable it is, but my friend's dad is Mark from Great White and I heard from him that Slayer used to be a hair metal band right when they started. They were completely glammed out and one day just changed their image and sound and became the Slayer we know and love.
You're absoultuey right about the glam metal thing. I read that as well on that un-authorized autobiography book on the band(Talking about it makes me wanna go find that book. I know i have it somewhere, I bought it a long time ago at a BORDERS book store). That is very true, they did start off as a much different band before creating the infamous SLAYER sound that we would all become so use too.

But i still strongly believe that this show was the real set and what i had posted is the Real deal, holy field. There are other sites and sources to back this up. I also stumbled on one of those Fanboy sites that is pretty much a "tell all" story about this very special day, with a link to the setlist and it doesn't take you directly to setlist.fm.

11/14 - Slayer