View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:29 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
How easy it is to use the STL incident as a reference point. Was it a dick move? Absolutely. Were there other issues? Yes. Rock stars do shit all the time. That's part of what makes them rock stars.

I don't see Danzig constantly bitched at even though because of a small fight you can't even bring a cell phone into a Danzig show. Or refusing to play a show because a stage that's "too small". The Trapped Under Ice frontman can assault a fan & break his jaw @ a hardcore show (accident or not it was a hardcore show). Not saying he qualifies as rockstar but I'm sure you get my point. You could fill books full of shit that's been pulled by bands.
Hey, listen, that totally sucks for those people as well, but we were specifically talking about Axl vs. Billy Joe. Just because other random rock musicians who do stupid shit weren't getting criticized in this thread or ever doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't deserve to be criticized either. I mean, there are tons of murders that go unsolved every year, and others where the perpetrator is let off the hook. Doesn't mean when you do catch one that the murderer shouldn't be punished accordingly.