N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltongsmith View Post
City: Charlotte
State: North Carolina
Venue: Amos Southend
Date: March 18th, 2012
Tour: Metal Alliance 2012

After two lacking local bands the first band of the night was Wretched and to me they seemed like the perfect opener because they were just sorta lacking anything special and I was glad they were out of the way quick. There newer songs weren't bad and I hope the album is decent. Next was impending doom who I have seen before but this time happened to be better with better sound and a better song selection except the fact the lack of anything off first cd. I dont mind them but sometimes their breakdowns were a little weak and out of place. After was 3 inches of blood. This band had their new cd in sale and it is amazing. The three songs they played from it were even better than on cd and this has made up completely with Justin doing harsh vocals. Next was Job For A Cowboy. This band I hadn't seem in three years and have heard they are getting better and away from death core as much. To me it sounded like bad death core with no breakdowns and I actually prefer them as death core with the squeals and breakdowns. After Job For A Cowboy was ye masters of death metal DYING FETUS! They played a stellar set consisting of some of their best songs and two amazing new ones. I'm glad they played over Job For A Cowboy where they deserved. I can't wait to see this band again again. Next was The Faceless with their completely revamped lineup and I say it is better than the old one but still not my style of music. The new song was very proggy and just not what I was hoping for. They also are barely using Evan's talent and I hope that isn't the case on new cd. Lastly was Devildriver who I love seeing and always enjoy. They played a lot of older material while skipping out on the new songs yet again. All sound the set was good with a great album diversity and great sound. The whole festival thing worked great and was a blast for the money. If u like a few of these band it's worth staying the whole time and checking everyone out.

Wretched (5:40-6)
1. Cimmerian Shamballa
2. Dilated Disappointment
3. Repeat...The End is Near
4. My Carrion
5. Fetal Consumption

Impending Doom (6:15-6:40)
1. Murderer
2. There Will Be Violence
3. Anything Goes
4. For the Wicked
5. More Than Conquerors

3 Inches of Blood (6:55-7:25)
1. Leather Lord
2. Deadly Sinners
3. Metal Woman
4. God of the Cold White Silence
5. Battles and Brotherhood
6. Dark Messenger
7. The Goatrider's Horde

Job for a Cowboy (7:40-8:10)
1. Entombment of a Machine
2. Black Discharge
3. Regurgitated Disinformation
4. Imperium Wolves
5. Unfurling a Darkened Gospel
6. Constitutional Masturbation

Dying Fetus (8:25-9)
1. Your Treachery Will Die With You
2. From Womb to Waste
3. Homicidal Retribution
4. Pissing in the Mainstream
5. Invert the Idols
6. One Shot, One Kill
7. Praise the Lord (Opium of the Masses)
8. Killing on Adrenaline
9. Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog

The Faceless (9:15-9:55)
1. An Autopsy
2. Sons of Belial
3. New Song*
4. Legion of the Serpent
5. Xenochrist

Devildriver (10:10-11:10)
1. End of the Line
2. Horn of Betrayal
3. The Fury of Our Maker's Hand
4. Dead to Rights
5. Pure Sincerity
6. Pray for Villains
7. Clouds Over California
8. Fate Stepped In
9. I Could Care Less
10. Head on to Heartache (Let Them Rot)
11. Burning Sermon
12. Not All Who Wander Are Lost
So uh, anyway I could listen to that 3IoB CD?