View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:34 AM
lying dead on the floor as we dance around and party that your dead

Slipknot- i would like to see them live but ehh music
Slayer- Fuck yeah i saw them at mayhem 09 and the hell on earth tour with rob zombie
Motorhead- Ive been waiting to see them
Anthrax- love their music
The devil wears prada- are you serious
Asking Alexandria- are you serious
HIgh on Fire- ill watch them but not a big fan
As i lay dying- good but again not a big fan
Whitechapel- i only care for the somatic defilement album but not to much of a fan
Mayhem Festival did great with the main stage and getting Anthrax/whitechapel/high on fire/as i lay dying on the bill

2011 looked like it was good i didnt get to go

2010 was awsome i got to go then the bands there i didnt care for were atreyu/norma jean/chimaira/3 inches of blood the bands that were awsome there were hatebreed-head not to well for a while/winds of plague-some chick lifted her head and got me right in the nuts/in this moment/shadows fall/korn/FFDP/Lamb of God-bruised rips-Made out with this hot chick in the middle of the circle pit/Rob Zombie was beast

2009 fucking ruled i got to go also bullet for my valentine/killswitch engage/trivium/god forbid/whitechapel not a big fan but they are great-----All that remains/black dahlia murder/job for a cowboy/behemoth/cannibal corpse- fucking brutal mosh pits---- Slayer-Epic Mosh pit---Marilyn Manson-Great Music

2008- i didnt go but didnt seem to good the only bands that i like from 08 are suicide silence/36 crazyfist/machine head/walls of jericho/FFDP/slipknot/disturbed