View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:47 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
She could've just been friendly to you because she knew her brother wasn't gonna be with her later and she didn't wanna travel through the city on her own late at night.
True, but she met back up with her brother at the end of the night before we all walked back to the train. Found out she isn't actually gay, but whatever, doesn't really have too much of an effect on anything. I feel like I'm not too stupid to tell when a girl is just being nice and when she might actually be interested... But nothing's going to happen anyway, I guess I just made a really cool new friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Also, you sat during Iced Earth
We got in after doors and the place was already pretty full and I didn't have the willpower or energy to try to be up front during Iced Earth's set. I stood up front all night for both bands when I saw the tour a month ago. Being that I'm seeing yet another show tonight I needed to conserve my energy. Also, my friend has back problem and can't really spend a long time standing in one place. So we got in and I had some friends sitting with open seeds right by them, so we sat with them for Iced Earth's set.