View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed View Post
Fuck Superjoint Ritual. Fuck Phil Anselmo. Fuck Pantera. Mid-set, Phil lifts his straight right arm Sieg Heil style, yells “you know what I can’t say’, and then mouths “White Power.” Superjoint finished their set with my ass in my seat and my middle finger raised in the air. If you any tolerate this skinhead nonsense, fuck you too.

Interesting.....I wonder why Phil would do that?....

Quote:
Black Sabbath played the greatest set I've will likely ever see and hear in my entire life and this includes my Maiden gigs. I am convinced that the greatest heavy metal song in history is now Black Sabbath. Watching Geezer play his bass was no different than marveling at the hands of a concert pianist in action at the symphony. The closing confetti cannons at the end of Paranoid shot several stories of the red,white,and blue into the air above our heads. I simply stood stunned at what I just experienced. Sabbath forever changed the way I look at the metal I listen now and the metal I will forge on my own. I’ve seen the top of the mountain and it was good.
Sounds epic. GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED, TONY.

Quote:
Many of you know that I have a love / extreme-hate relationship with Slayer. I love their music and respect their talent but am utterly appalled by their lyrics. Slayer is so damn good at what they do that theatrics are unnecessary; they easily put ANY black metal out of Norway to shame.
I wouldn't go THAT far. But, Slayer is easily the Greatest Heavy Metal band of all time, of any genre....hands down...the greatest Heavy metal band...PERIOD

Quote:
One stoner really caused a lot of trouble. Remember Shaggy from Scooby-Doo? Make him blond and wearing a blue shirt. He kept knocking into people and causing problems. It wasn’t long before some guy started beating him. Shaggy didn’t learn a god damn thing… fifteen minutes later, he slammed into a skinhead bull. Shaggy ended up with a broken nose and a two inch wide deep cut beneath his left eye. I saw the blow that did it. Shaggy’s blood was all over our section of the pit/ga, even got a bit on me (which I washed off carefully). Some people have no god damned sense.
Holy shit

Awesome review btw. Sounds like you guys had a pretty Gnarly time. Sorry for the super necroed bumping of the thread. I couldn't help it...
5/11 - Saint Vitus