View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 02:35 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Yeah you're probably right. Ozzy played the first one in 2009. I don't even want to imagine what shitty artist is going to be playing at the same time as Sabbath on the East stage. I remember I was seeing Smashing Pumpkins there and Kid Cudi was playing the same time
Kid Cudi! Yikes!

But yeah man, Black Sabbath will be playing at the SSMF in West Hollywood later this year, I can't see why they wouldn't. I mean i can't think of any where else they would play(other than canada). Oh and I'm sure there will be tons of shitty artists/bands that we will have to endure to see the mighty sabbath, no doubt about that. And it doesn't help that it's going to be on the Hot sunny blistering heat in the middle of august. Makes perfect sense for them to choose this fest. As much as i would love to see Black sabbath just play by themselves with like one or two opening acts, they just won't take that route. Sharon said they are going to play one show in August. She said they can't announce it because the Promotors will. SSMF hasn't even announced the line up yet but the festival is set to take place August 16th to the 18th. I'm pretty sure They are going to play one of the dates of that fest, and when they do

I'M GETTING MY TICKETS FASTER THAN FLIES ON SHIT MY NIGGA

Plus West Hollywood/sunset is like 45-50 minute for me.....2 hours when stuck in horrific traffic...especially on the 101
11/14 - Slayer