View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 03:57 PM
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
Great review. I was there last night as well. I swear that Revocation opened with something other than Harlot, because I was expecting it as the first song based on other set lists, but it was definitely the second one last night.

I got there at the very end of Threat Signal which was perfect timing. Revocation was awesome as always. Eluveitie didn't do too much for me, but the crowd was into them it was pretty fun. I went over to Beauty Ballroom to have a shot and a beer with a friend before heading back for Bodom. Great fun all around. I think there were only about 4 newer CoB songs that I didn't know, the rest of their setlist was perfect.
I didn't pay much attention to Revocation's set since I was in the pit for a good chunk of it, so I was expecting it to be a bit wrong. Hell, if they had played their cover of "Pull the Plug", I would have ignored the pain in my gut and jumped right back in.

Random question: Are you going to head to WTF Fest in March, or is that something you're going to skip?
7/1 - Cannibal Corpse
7/15 - Motley Crue?
7/26 - Summer Slaughter