Thread: A Serbian Film
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:04 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandOfDoom View Post
I thought all three August Underground flicks were quite humorous and ineffective, but to each his own. Cannibal Holocaust is definitely disturbing but doesn't come anywhere near ASF imo. If Martyrs isn't that bad, Id like to know what is, all that comes to mind right now are the Man Behind The Sun series, and please dont say Devils Rejects ;p.
BUMP.....

Yeah, I've never been able to make through an August Underground flick, just cause they're so stupid and pointless. And yes, A Serbian Film has got to be more brutal, as it really doesn't seem THAT far fetched. I mean, just read about the shit that happens in the world every day.

And anyone who says Martyrs isn't that bad, is truly a sick individual. I personally felt sick to my stomach watching a defenseless woman being brutally beaten up continuously, punched in the face numerous times by a 270 lb dude, then flayed alive. Yep, pretty fucked up. I haven't seen every fucked up movie ever made, but if you aren't bothered by that, there aren't many things that WILL bother you.

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)

Last edited by hellawaits77ny; 02-13-2012 at 10:22 PM.