View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
The fact that you even attempt this shit speaks volumes about the size and metallic nature of your testicles. Or, it may just speak volumes about your bullheaded stubbornness and general idiocy.
Thanks!

I am most definitely stubborn, and most probably an idiot, so you've got me pegged on those two counts. I won't confirm or deny any details about my testicles, though. That's some private shit right there.

I will say that we are expecting our third kid sometime in August, and this is the third time in a row that we've tried for all of like five fucking minutes (I'm speaking figuratively here, not literally), and BOOM - baby. So you do the math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
Did you hear their split with Rosetta? You might not like it either, because the vocals are obviously the same as they are on Reports From the Threshold of Death, but I thought the split was better than the album. "A Dark Day With Night" is not only unquestionably better than any track on Reports, but it's arguably worth at least as much, if not more, than the sum of all the the tracks on that album. Just a really cool song.
It's comments like these that I love, because they make me want to dig deeper and find out more. I will definitely research that one, my brother. Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Holy shit!!! That is an orgy! Definately look forward to following this.
My year-end threads usually are. As I said before, excess is kinda my thing.