View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:03 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
And I'm laughing pretty hard at the OP's hate of Suicide Silence!

Especially the "crowdsurfing is dangerous, I've seen people get hurt doing that". Greg Puciato would like to have a word with you and your concert tastes.
I don't hate Suicide Silence. That was just my first impression on seeing the band live. Their music is terrible but I don't hate them and they band isn't even a blip on my radar. In fact, i'll probably never speak of them again after this thread. I make jokes because they make it so easy to poke fun at them.

I stand by my statement about crowd surfing. It's the dumbest and most dangerous of crowd activities. Moshing and jumping have some control to it but crowd surfing does not. People are looking at the stage and them some idiot comes surfing up behind them where they can't see them coming. I mean just think about the stupidity of the whole concept for a minute.

There is nothing wrong with my concert tastes and who the fuck is Greg Puciato? Don't you know when you name drop somebody that it should be a name that people recognise right away

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 01-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.